Shijicheng Rd, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
1.8

The game recently hired 2 mods from our server and apparently they give their mods full authorities to alter any player's game experience, no matter how much this player has invested time, effort, or money in the game. While it is a war game and there are common words that every body uses and those words are also implemented in the temple exist in the game, I was muted for 24 hours for using the word coward even if it is one of the titles exist in the temple which the developers put there.

then when i complained about it, i got muted again for 48 hours and this time they claimed that I used the word fool, which is another word the game has in their temple. Anyway, I kept complaining and complaining and just getting weird answers like "yeah those are not inappropriate words but some one must have felt insulted and reported you so we had to mute you" which is so dumb because anyone can claim feeling insulted for any kind of words. they still kept defending their mistakes till a point that I already decided to quit this *** game and I am in the process of filing a court case for refund. What annoys me the most is that I know who did that and those 2 mods went on the world chat in the game and bragged about all those mutes.

I sent the screenshots to the game developers and they just answered me that the guys did not use inappropriate words. Felt like talking to mentally retarded people.

Anyway, if you ever thought about playing this game, you have to know that they will just rip you off and they will never care about your satisfaction or even being fair to you. They will always defend all their shortcomings and mistakes by playing dumb as if they did not understand your complains

Review about: Tap4fun Moderator.

Reason of review: everything is just *** me off.

I didn't like: Mods are totally unqualified, Mods use the authority they have for their own game revenge, Developers are covering for the corrupt mods, Blackmailed by a mod.

Comments