Tap4fun Game Review from Peterborough, Ontario

Update added by user May 13

Got an email say they wont compensate me because im issue is not on a list lmfao. They say i didnt input correct email but thats ***.

Update added by user May 13

Well they final hot my account back.It was 57 mil power now in 13 mill.

And they will not comensate me for the 9 day wait and everything iv lost.

So iv lost well over 1000hours and 200$ to tap4fun.I have requested refunds on all my purchases.

Original review posted by user May 12

I really dont now were to start.Customer service takes atleast 3 days to reply and there all copy and pasted replys that dont help at all if even relate to your problem in first place.

Then they mess up and you lose somthing they somtimes will compensate but never even close to what was lost. Constant bugs, lag and crashs at worst possible times. Mail freezes up game when open always around pvp and zvz so looking at scout reports could *** you over big time. Iv been locked out since may 5 and im playing 3 day wait tag with tap4fun trying to get my *** account back.

I unbinded my facebook then binded a new one and now i cant get into it. Adds content that we dont want and ends up screwing the game up every time then needs to fix it.

Every update is getting worst and worst.Game is *** awsome but these guys will not get a cent from me ever again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Invasion Modern Empire
Review category
review #846735 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tap4fun? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tap4fun. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tap4fun.
Filing a new complaint about