I would like to find a Lawyer willing to start a class action suit.This company has changed the playing format-to require more money to be spent to get the same play that we had since the start of the game.

They have discounted sales to benifit other countries.

The game is constantly having issues, and if you lose anything during an update - T4F does nothing.Please let me know

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tap4fun game. Tap4fun needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tap4fun game in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tap4fun.

Had an Experience with Tap4fun?

Comments

I would also like to help I just started sea game there newest game now there changing the way power is made making my current account useless research is now changing the equipment system they shutting it down, they changed the top level to a lower level and changed the top troops to higher level and made it more difficult to get these thanks to research now being the only true power now instead of a mix of tier of troop with equipment and research and your commander now its one thing just research I spent close to $200 in three weeks now I wasted 3 weeks of my life and $200.

Psichedelic
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain #1350982

I'm already on it,but since it a big international company, I have been warned that it will take time and effort and lots of money.So, I'm going slowly towards a massive lawsuit.

They actually disclosed my personal info from one of my previous mods app(full name, email, location) and that led to massive harasament.

I lost nearly 4K in this *** game.

Whatever you need,just mail me at deliarizardi@gmail.com or hit me up on Line app(ID psichedelic_ )

Yuba City, California, United States #1221558

Im so in!Spent alot of money and they keep.changing the game to cost me more!

Please let me know iamtheltlone @ aol.com .I wasnt sure if they would block out my email so just put it together.

We have alot of people who would join, no problem.Thousands of dollars have been spent and we dont even play anymore cause of all the updates

Psichedelic