For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all.Next I asked why was no protocol used to place that mute(3 VALID warnings, message to player regarding mute and mute lenght) I got a 999h mute on each account I dared to speak out from.

Tap at support denied to help, since the GM is his buddy and I basically have enjoyed a 999h mute on 6 accounts by now. No refunds to the load of money I spent in only one month, not even an apology for all the corruption that I had to stand against. The moderators who literally insulted me in world chat saying 'You are mentally ill" are still allowed to be mods. Ultimately, since I started to screenshot and publish all their words, all their abusive mutes based on personal offenses and dislike on Line app, on Facebook and some sites on Google, they released ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION from my past T4F mod application.

That info includes my full real name, my email, my location. To this day, I still receive creepy af emails , my real name released in wc by trolls and both the GM and T4F still covers the whole thing.

In the screenshots I apport, you can all see how AHM Ironeagle insults me for merely asking why was I muted against the rules, how he uses his alter account to breach the NDA and how he uses his own judgement to place warnings that are clearly not valid.Shameful.

Review about: Tap4fun Moderator.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I liked: Was fun till i realized i was being ripped off.

I didn't like: Worst run company ever, Bugs and cheats being allowed, Tap4fun allows bugs exploit to make millions of dollars, Moderators are biased and abusive placing permanent mutes, No refunds under any circumstance.

Had an Experience with Tap4fun?

Comments