So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much but still) were devoured when i attempted to complete my daily check list , in this case "Check newest event" which involved looking at a Thanos chip.
After looking at the event, i went to do something and when tapping the screen for the phone not to lock (i have to mention i haven t pressed on any of the buttons but on a random location where i thought i would not do something ***), and ate my credits.
I have sent a mail to Tap4Cash instantly and their reply is this (i apologise for the phone text mistakes) :
"When did this happen?: credits taken when i tapped thanos pgoto in event
Detailed description of the error message: i wanted to check the event and tapped on the photo of thsnos to see details and it took my credits.. did not want to spend credits on it.. give thek back"
A: Thanks for your kind waiting. I'd like to tell you that, according to the rules of the event, players have additional chance to get the Thanos DNA Chip or other valuable items. It means that players randomly get the DNA chip or other items. Here is a possibility here. In order to provide a relatively fair game environment, I'm sorry that we could not deliver the used credits back. Expect and appreciate your understanding on this issue. Enjoy a nice day!"
I do not know how taking the items back and giving my currency back would be unfair seeing how this happened due to a buggy interface within the event.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "I want to return some items (I'm paying for the return shipping), but they refuse to give me the return address. Here's the full conversation I had with their "customer support":..."