So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much but still) were devoured when i attempted to complete my daily check list , in this case "Check newest event" which involved looking at a Thanos chip.
After looking at the event, i went to do something and when tapping the screen for the phone not to lock (i have to mention i haven t pressed on any of the buttons but on a random location where i thought i would not do something ***), and ate my credits.
I have sent a mail to Tap4Cash instantly and their reply is this (i apologise for the phone text mistakes) :
"When did this happen?: credits taken when i tapped thanos pgoto in event
Detailed description of the error message: i wanted to check the event and tapped on the photo of thsnos to see details and it took my credits.. did not want to spend credits on it.. give thek back"
A: Thanks for your kind waiting. I'd like to tell you that, according to the rules of the event, players have additional chance to get the Thanos DNA Chip or other valuable items. It means that players randomly get the DNA chip or other items. Here is a possibility here. In order to provide a relatively fair game environment, I'm sorry that we could not deliver the used credits back. Expect and appreciate your understanding on this issue. Enjoy a nice day!"
I do not know how taking the items back and giving my currency back would be unfair seeing how this happened due to a buggy interface within the event.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "Hello. Im here on behalf of my 13 year old daughter. She was playing tap4funs spartan wars and was enjoying it until an online *** ruined it for her. And..."
- "Hi Here is the situation. Payment made on 3.12 Payment Confirmation: Complete After 10 days, 13.12, here is what I see on the website: All items have in the table status: PROCESSING (stage 2..."
- "I want to return some items (I'm paying for the return shipping), but they refuse to give me the return address. Here's the full conversation I had with their "customer support":..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."